About HKUST MBA
The Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2019 has listed HKUST MBA as:
- World no. 18 & Hong Kong no. 1
- World no. 6 in Career Progress of Alumni
- World no. 8 in International Experience
- Global Top 20 MBA for 10 consecutive years
Our global reputation speaks for the quality of our program. By pursuing your MBA at HKUST, you will be able to:
- Complete the MBA program in 12 months (accelerated track) or 16 months (with exchange & internship options)
- Customize your studies with 70+ electives along 6 career tracks in Business Technology & Analytics, Finance, Consulting, Management, Marketing & Entrepreneurship
- Choose from 60 exchange schools in 18 countries for a truly global experience, e.g. Columbia, London Business School, NYU, Berkeley, Cornell, Yale, IE, HEC, etc.
You can visit our website here to learn more about our MBA program, including our new Business Tech & Analytics track, global exchange program, career report, and list of industry leaders that represents our MBA faculty.